My first time writing for a public blog (Yes, I've blogged ;), but not for you guys to read... hehe)

A few friends convinced me to write a blog a few months back. So I guess, this is it. Need some tips from you guys tho'.

Nothing much to write. Just enjoy the trailer for the Pirates of the Carribbean 3 (Click on the title). Hope you enjoyed it as much as I do.

This morning, a lady handed me a brochure on Yoga while I was resting at the park. She explained on what is generally Yoga and gave me a taste of how to unleash the Chakras. I must tell you that I'm impressed. I can actually feel cool breeze coming out from my head and felt serene. When I opened out my right palm, she said that I should feel hot tingling sensation but instead I felt cool. She said that indicates that my inner-self is good. ;). Hahah..

To you people out there who wants to try out Yoga, try it! I know I'm contemplating to attend the Yoga class...

Yoga - referring to "technologies or disciplines of asceticism and meditation which are thought to lead to spiritual experience and profound understanding or insight into the nature of existence."

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // 4 June 2007 at 10:08  

    welcome to the blogging scene my friend and may you find joy and happiness in it.hehe..I know Yoga is good exercise / workout regime but I just can't picture myself doing it.i'm too restless for yoga and my legs can't even stay put for 1 min!