Hope it's not too late to wish you guys a wonderful Eid Mubarak! Maaf Zahir Batin

It's been a looonnng time since I have updated the blog. Here's some quick updates:

1. Eid way down south - Thanks a bunch Ghoyye for letting me staying in your 7 star penthouse (minus the swimming pool) ;). Not to forget Uje and Han for the superb pasta! Good to see some familiar faces again and shock some people. (Eh….ko buat ape kat sini?!, macam kenal je dia nih… selalu meeting ngan aku nih).

2. Trip to Cadbury World – had a sinful amount of chocolates (Flakes, custom-made choc with rice krispies you name it). It’s supposed to be a trip for our Operations Management course but it turns out as trip for the grown up kids. Must eat chocolate …

3. Trip to Chatsworth House – They were also auction items by Sotheby’s scattered around the garden. If you’re rich, and have enough space in your own backyard, you can opt to buy these items. My favourite art - work is the Trompe l'oeil Violin and bow hanging on a door. The work is so realistic that you didn’t notice it was a painting!

4. Birthday celebration – I’m getting ‘younger’ ;)

5. Teambuilding at the Royal Agricultural College – It’s the oldest agricultural college in the world. I had to present about Malaysia and one of our famous leaders (mind the pronoun – I was the only Malaysian!). Luckily, Sab recently joined our class so there’s two now.

Thank you for the unexpected visit from a dear friend plus the call from Malaysia (I know you missed me… haha).

It’s a lot of hard work here, so fingers-crossed. Hopefully I’ll survive.

I’m off to the city centre.

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // 23 October 2007 at 16:31  

    rajin2 laa dtg lagi to my penthouse at alma boulevard yeah? hehe

  2. Anonymous // 26 October 2007 at 17:13  

    dongggg maaaaaaaaa!!!!!

    eid mubarak and happy belated!hehe...aku ke yg call kau dr malaysia tu?? ;P hahaha

    i c that ur having lots of fun there!good for u enjoy it while u still can!hahaha

    OM gi kilang coklat?bestnye!aku dulu gi kilang printing jek..huhu

  3. myriad // 26 October 2007 at 20:03  

    kalau ko rindu kat aku ye la... hahah.

    Fun..? ade laa sikit2... Painful ade jugak...bnyk keje weh. huhuh

    Kilang coklat.. Cadbury bagi 3 bar... aku beli lagi kat kedai dia... mmg menggemukkan.

    On that similar note, I'm getting slimmer ;). Tak cukup makan. hahaha